1. COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- FAIR SOLAR may gather private information in a variety of ways and from different sources including, but not limited to, when you visit the website, chat with us, request a call, submit an enquiry, request a quote, register on the website, place an order, fill out any forms and from any other activities, features, services we make available via our different delivery channels.
- The information collected generally includes your first and last name, email, address, contact information, nature of query and channel on enquiry. You may choose to visit our website anonymously.
- We may also collect non-personal information when you interact with our website such as your browser name, type of computer and other technical information regarding your means of connection such as your internet provider, operating system and other similar information.
2. USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Supplying products and services you ordered.
- Provide you with information about our offers.
- Improve customer service.
- Using aggregate information to understand how you and other users use the services and resources on our website.
- Using feedback, you and others deliver to improve our products and services.
- Running a promotion, contest, survey, or other website feature.
- Sending you information which you have agreed to receive about subjects we think you may be interested in.
- To send emails/text messages/newsletters.
3. DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You consent to us sharing your personal information with FAIR SOLAR subsidiaries.
We work with third party service providers to help us manage and run our business or oversee activities in our stead. We will take reasonable steps to require the other providers and overseas recipients to comply with Australian Privacy Principles unless the recipient is subject to laws that would protect your information in a substantially similar way to the Australian Privacy Principles. By providing your private information to us, you give permission to the transfer of that information to any third-party service providers, and who have their servers, which may be located outside of Australia for that purpose. We shall disclose your personal information if disclosure of the personal information is required or authorised by or under an Australian law or a court/tribunal order.
4. SECURING YOUR INFORMATION
We implement appropriate and adequate data collection, and storage practices and implement security measures to protect against any unauthorized access to our system which can result in alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information or data stored on our website.
5. ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
You can gain access to your information held by us by making a written request. We will make every effort to provide you with the information you have requested, unless providing such access would violate another person’s privacy. Provision of some form of identification is necessary when requesting access to ensure that the information requested relates to you. In some instances, you may be prompted to pay a reasonable fee to cover the cost incurred in providing the access. We may also ask you to pay a reasonable fee to cover the cost of providing access. If, at any time, you wish to know the nature of the information held about you, please contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
If you believe that any personal information held by us about you is incorrect or out of date, or if you have apprehensions about our handling of your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com. Furthermore, If you do not wish for us to have your personal information in our system, please contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take reasonable steps to delete it.
If you have any problem or complaint, including any complaint that we have not complied with the Australian Privacy Principles, please contact us, addressing your concern to the Privacy Officer at email@example.com.
To unsubscribe or opt out of communications from us, please email our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may from time to time make changes to this policy to comply with the Privacy Law.